How long after a miscarriage did you try again? And was it successful that time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• About a month or 2 later.

Answer by louise2 at 6:23 PM on May. 7, 2010

• MY DOCTOR SAID YOU HAVE TO WAIT ONE MONTH THEN YOU CAN TRY AGAIN, BUT ASK YOUR DOCTOR.
    Anonymous

• I think it depends on how early it was in the pregnancy. Ive had 3 chemical pregnancies and 1 miscarriage and we started trying right away. I think if you have had any procedures like a D&C to remove any excess then you need to wait a month after. Ive had friends get pregnant within 4 weeks after a miscarriage(early). Its been a year and a half since my first and I still cant stay pregnant. Goodluck
    Anonymous

• I miscarried in June 08 and was pregnant again at the end of September. I gave myself a couple of months in between to let my body recover.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 7:49 AM on May. 8, 2010