Pregnancy and medicaid....

okay so i only have one child a little boy and he's two and a half, and the hubby wants to try for a baby girl which i think i'm ready to have another one, but I don't think we'll be able to handle the hospital costs so I was going to try to apply for pegnancy medicaid to help pay for it so my question is if anyone knows if you have to be pregnant to apply or is there something you can do to get it before or what i don't know i'm confused now. I was on medicaid when i had my fist and everything had gone so smoothly I was kind of hoping that they could help out again. any help would be appreciated. thanks guys.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes you must ahve proof of pregnancy and income stuff!! Good luck..
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 6:31 PM on May. 7, 2010

• yes, you have to go down to the health department and take a pergnancy test before you can get on it now.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 6:33 PM on May. 7, 2010