epidural...

thinking about having another baby. I had an epidural during my first but afterwards i had REALLY bad back pain, my question is if I had a second and ended up using the epidural again would the pain get worse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had an epidural with both deliveries and had bad back pain after the first one (the dr. screwed up and ended up having to stick me 7 times) the pain was no worse after my second one. I can still feel exactly were my first one was though and it is still painful. My oldest son is 4 1/2.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 6:53 PM on May. 7, 2010

• would you consider delivering naturally?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:57 AM on May. 8, 2010

• The after-effect of an epidural can last for a year for the mother and a lifetime for a child. I believe that there is a strong relationship between an epidural rate of over 90%, and the rising rate of children on the Autism spectrum.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:05 PM on May. 8, 2010