is there no mercy for good people? please read my story....and after it is finished i have a question....

i am frozen with fear. i have lost so much in my life. just this past winter i lost my father to a sudden heart attack, and a few weeks later my fiance and i found out we were expecting. after two months of pain and weeks of bed rest we lost the baby. before i met my fiance i was a single mother because of a marriage taken over by drugs and abuse and neglect of my children. i packed up what my children owned my work clothes and a few other minor things and moved home half way across the country because i had no where else to go. i started over from scratch with in two weeks i had a job 3 months i had a car by the time 5 months had passed the kids and i were on our own again. never wanting or expecting to love again i was broken, and scared. wheni met my now fiance i was leary but after learning he didnt do drugs or use alcohol at all. i agreed to go out with him. we have been together now for almost two years ...cont...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• and you learned that he is a dope dealer?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:42 PM on May. 7, 2010

• ...cont...he has been my glue. determined to piece my broken heart back together. and slowly on his own became the only real father my kids have ever had. he has been there when my son just over a year old was diagnosed with severe asthma. he helped me hold him down to give him his breathing treatments. and cried along with me. when my kids act up he sits them down and talks to them about what is going on. he works two jobs. and has never been in trouble with the law. i love him with all my heart. my kids love him and need him. we were supposed to be together forever. but our time may soon be cut short. he lives a clean life and strive to do what is right and often puts others before himself. he is my best friend. and other than my kids and my brother, he is all i have left. and he may be soon gone.

knowing all this what do think about my fiance?
    Anonymous

• He sounds like a wonderful person. What's happened?

Answer by gdiamante at 6:44 PM on May. 7, 2010

• he is a wonderful person....the BEST man i have ever met...i didnt know men like him still existed...
    Anonymous

• and..
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:51 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I dont understand the question but your fiance sounds great...??
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 6:51 PM on May. 7, 2010

• he is an illegal immigrant. too poor to come here legally. and there isnt much too help good people like him. his is viewed the same as those who are drug trafficking or committing violent crimes. do you still think he is a good person? or does knowing his status in this country make him a bad person to you? and now after everything i have been though and everything he has done for me, he could possibly be riped away form my kids and myself. ( i would like to add. his job are over the table and he pays in fed and state taxes, uses no pa, and never has, has car insurace, and the common stereotype that illegals are giving he is the complete opposite of) he has no children of his own. but tend to mine as if they were his blood. with out me asking him to. we were supposed to be getting marrie dmext year on our three year anv. now everytime he steps out that door to go to work. i am in a state of fear untill he walks back ..cont..
    Anonymous

• ..cont...thru the door....i ask you is this fair?
    Anonymous

• so marry him now if you fear he will be deported...i don't really know if it will help but do it and let him go through the paperwork to become a citizen
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:57 PM on May. 7, 2010

• we are looking at our options right now. ...i duno what to do....i didnt post this for debate...please dont think that. i posted this because it is on my mind every second of the day....but the fact is it is as easy as it used to be. he is supposed to be the man i grew old with ....and for all i know his job could get raided tonight and i would never see him agian or even know what happened to him. if he is safe. if he has shelter. and how would i explain it to my kids why he disappeared. i agree with immigration reform. what american wouldnt. but i dont agree with there not being an option for good people to be givin a chance to adjust their status. i am currently fearing the worst but hoping for the best. all i ask for is mercy.
    Anonymous