Side effects of clomid?

Im on round 2 of clomid. I had no side effects with round one at 50 but this month i feel like im prego, thats the type of symptoms im having, headache, cranky, face has been breaking out, increased sense of smell, certain foods make me nauseas or if i eat them i get sick. Wondering if this could be from clomid or if i could be prego? Cant test for another week :(

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 8:04 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm hoping that ur prego too but not tp burst ur bubble but last month I was the exact same way and I'm on clomid also, I would vomit whem I spelled certain foods and could smell everything but I got AF, good luck
    bxmommy2be

Answer by bxmommy2be at 10:03 PM on May. 7, 2010

• damn well if thats the case then clomid sucks! as if its not hard enough to forget how many days there are left until your af is due and not convincing yourself that your prego wihtout actually feeling it lol good luck to you too!
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 10:38 PM on May. 7, 2010