has many women had morning sickness at the end of there pregnancy?

amylynn4919

Asked by amylynn4919 at 8:14 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had morning sickness throughout my pregnancy, from before I knew I was pregnant through when I was throwing up on the table as they were doing the csection. I was on medication (went through 4-5 different ones), and it helped some but not near enough!

Answer by missanc at 8:17 PM on May. 7, 2010

• This is my third pregnancy and i've found that my sickness has been on and off...I'm 7 months pregnant now.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:18 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I am 37 weeks. My MS never stopped. :(
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 8:20 PM on May. 7, 2010

• im 30 weeks and mine hasnt gone away but i get sick at night not in the morning
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 9:27 PM on May. 7, 2010

• when i was pregnant with my daughter, i started vommitting the day i found out which was the day my period was due...and i was nauseated 24/7 and threw up (up to 6 times a day) my ENTIRE PREGNANCY...it was awful.
    Katie80620

Answer by Katie80620 at 3:33 AM on May. 8, 2010