job interview

Okay I might have another job this will be in the afternoon maybe quite possibly in the evening,but not sure. I had interviews before but the last one I went to was in 95,so I'm sure things have changed and because so many people are fighting for jobs,I need to know what would get me in the door and HIRED!!! It will be cleaning cabins and rooms in sundance utah. I really need this job my kids are without clothes,and they holes in their shoes,I need bedding so badly,and my toilets are falling apart and my kids bathroom sink. One question I know they do ask is " why do you want to work here for us? I would like to work their because I love to see my hard work pay off when I see happy people come into a clean establishment. And I just genuinly love to please people,and in the long run it gives me great satisfaction to know I've done a job well. I also hope I can extend my work knowledge and learn and do more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• Oh yea also what do I say when they ask me to tell them about myself?
    Anonymous

• I am going on my first Job interview Tues in 9 yrs..! good luck hun. I am wondering what I should say for mine too. I have a job already but want a extra one for the cash
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:44 PM on May. 7, 2010

• weeee good luck! knock em dead. I hope you get it.
    Anonymous

• OH i I need a job! Wishing yopu lots of luck!!!! I am searching too and getting frustrated!
    Anonymous

• Your first answer sounds GREAT.

What do you tell others when they ask you about you? That's how you answer.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:58 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I think it sounds good...
    a bit of honestly as well in saying something like- I need to be able to support my family so you can trust that I will be a very hard worker....

good luck!!

Dress to impress as well!!
    Anonymous

• As a hiring person this is my advice.

When they ask you to tell them about yourself...Stick to work related. "I am a hard-working, responsible, dependable person who is in need of full time employment. I have been working inside the home for the past 15 years, while gaining various experience by taking adult education classes when possible.

When I see applications when people hadn't worked for a long period of time, I like to hear that they were doing "something". Whether it was raising kids, taking classes, taking care of family, volunteering, etc. I need to know they aren't just being lazy, and this "job thing" isn't just a fleeting challenge.

Good luck!!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 9:24 PM on May. 7, 2010