Help she beats me... and I have the scars to prove it!

DD beats me! lol She is 5 months and sitting next to her is like asking for trouble. She picks that rattle up and smacks me. Of course my screech of pain does nothing more than excite her and make her wanna smack me one more time. Not to mention the hair pulling. OOOOoooOOOooo the hair pulling!
So, DD beats me lol, and I sit here and take it. How about the rest of you? Your LO clock you with a rattle or bottle here and there? Got battle scars?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son is a head dropper.... One time he was laying on my chest and he was sleepy and dropped his head right on my face, busted my lip open... I thought he knocked my tooth out!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:51 PM on May. 7, 2010

• bite marks, scratches...the whole nine yards! my twin boys who are 16 months, think it's hilarious to hit each other, and when I tell them no they laugh and turn on me like it's a game...lol AHHHHH!!!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:54 PM on May. 7, 2010

• ha ha ha...Oh my 2 yr old will be cuddling and all the sudden just bangs her head on mine then has the nerve to look at me like it was me? LOL Then she crawls all over me like I am a bean bag and she is tiny but manages to knee and elbow me in the worse spots! Then when I say oww that hurts she looks confused! oh gotta love them!
    Anonymous

• Time to teach her that it's not ok to hit.
    Anonymous

• What do you want me to do ANON, slug her back. I say no, I say stop, I say "we dont hit". She's a baby for crying out loud. When i'm on here complaining that my 7 yr old slugs me then send me that advice. THANKS! Enjoy Your Night!
    Anonymous

• oh if you hit her back then people will say thats abuse. Always going to be bashed by someone! JEEZE....I posted earlier on the 2 yr old comment.....One thing I would do but she is just 7mos she thinks she is touching you lightly probbaly just say nice touch or gentle. After a while they will understand that. But my 2 yr old has times will she will hit me and I am like OMG that hurt! She looks at me and I am all we touch gentle and I show her then she will touch me softly! LOL
    Anonymous

• i got a black eye once because my toddler swung his flute.and smack! ouch!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 9:01 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Ha same here. 7 months pulls hair and pinches!!! The word no means do it more and just laughs, she's so cute its hard to yell. i'm in trouble lol. I feel your pain.
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 9:10 PM on May. 7, 2010

• My son loves to run into me. Ill be laying on the couch or standing up doing something and he'll run into me with his arms outstretched.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 9:14 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I have that problem with my 9mo. He is all cuddles then its just hits & he pulls myhair & hits & bites. I have scars from my 4yo when he was little. how we broke himwas just being firm so No we don't hit and show how we touch. Saying Easy and Gentle goes a long way. But, My youngest he just has a mind of his own. The one thing good is he kisses it better. Or at least tries.
    mceama

Answer by mceama at 10:20 PM on May. 7, 2010