Do they have interventionists for this?

Seriously..I think I am totally addicted to the Internet. CafeMom and YouTube (and the related video sites that aren't so censored) could keep me occupied for days.

But I am sitting here waiting for my internet to get cut off because I can't remember when I paid the last bill.... I will be lonely here once everyone goes to bed if I can't come interact with all you wild and wacky chicks. I gotta learn to write things down and stop forgetting bill payments....sigh.

All of the places they show on Intervention look so nice and tropical...I could use a vacation....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on May. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Library computers. It will get you out of the house and let you keep up even if only for a few minutes. Plus you can get a book to keep you busy after bedtime.
    Anonymous

• Best way to get over it, is to stay busy and to cut it out cold turkey! lol I guess by not paying your bill your doing yourself a favor and cutting your love affair with the internet! lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:03 PM on May. 7, 2010

• they do actually-but you just need to turn off the computer and get back to life!!
    Anonymous

• I would give up just about everything before I would lose access to the internet. All my friends live here.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 9:16 PM on May. 7, 2010

• i pretty much live on the internet and that is precisely why i always pay the bill. i would die if i lost my precious internet. however, i could wirelessly pick up several other connections so i dunno why i still bother paying for my own lol
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 9:32 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I wish, as i said in an earlier post I have been feeling bad lately because of how much time i have been spending on here lately. As soon as i said that i put the computer down went into my sons room and played, cleaned up a bit, ate played some more but now that he is in bed im back.. I think it is because being on here is an escape. Im sure I will get bashed for this one but, oh well.

Like pp said keep just put it down and try to keep your self busy.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 9:33 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Hey my job revolves around the Internet... so NOT being online is not an option for me. :)
    Cafe Chastity

Answer by Cafe Chastity at 4:22 PM on May. 13, 2010