Is nudity offensive to you?

Why do people get so offensive about nudity? I don't get it. I see the human body as natural and beautiful. But I see posts on here about how BFing is offensive, how porn is nasty and dirty, how strippers are low lifes, and even how the outfits on DWTS are to "revealing." I don't get it... Why is nudity such a hot topic? Shouldn't we all just love our bodies and stop worrying about all this crap?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it depends on when and where its presented and who sees it, over all no i dont find it offensive
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:45 PM on May. 7, 2010

• The human body is an art form. IMO it is not offensive. My s/o is from a forigen country and he cant believe the censorship we have on nudity here.
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 9:45 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I find the human body natural. However there is a time and place for everything. I don't want to see some stripper because she's nasty, not because she's naked.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:47 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I love being naked lol I used to be an exotic dancer, I think the body is beautiful and should be appreciated, I dunno why ppl are such tight asses about it lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:48 PM on May. 7, 2010

• i think breastfeeding in public is just wierd. i personally just dont want to see someone breastfeeding there baby while im shopping. its not so much offensive, as wierd. i think its a personal thing between a mother and her child that is to be done in a private place & i dont see why you cant just pack your breastmilk in a bottle for the couple hrs your gonna be out. - porn - im a big on respecting women, most women in porn say that they feel disgusting and dirty and degrading for what they do, but they have no choice because they need to feed there familys, i dont really think it should be an option. i dont think women should be disrespected and used as pieces of meat. i also think sex is a personal private thing that should be kept between the people having sex. i wouldnt want my daughter starring in a porn film. i want my family to respect women, not watch them in movies saying fuck me harder as they get gang banged
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:50 PM on May. 7, 2010

• by 5 guys they dont know for thousand bucks. i also think porn is disrespectful to a relationship, especially when it makes the other person feel uncomfortable. i dont really give a shit about strippers, i wouldnt do it, especially not as a mom but thats another issue with respecting women. women only do that because the option is available because people dont respect women and they are starving for money. - im also a jealous person. cant help it. it makes me VERY uncomfortable to think my SO is lusting at all for another women, or looking at her body. thats just the way i am so really i am sick of never being able to go, do, watch anything without there being a naked women. its just offensive to some people.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:52 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I have BFed in public, I stripped and I even did an underground porn. I was trying like hell to get in to mainstream. I see nothing wrong with any of it. The body and sex are 100% natural. I say, be naked as often as you can be, and if you don't like it, don't look... Really, it's that simple.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:55 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I would have to agree with most of the answers already on here, people are way too uptight about nudity. however, there are deffinetly times that it can be inappropiate or offensive to certain audiences (children for example). i never did understand how some people get so offended by BFing, that is just rediculous to me! as for the porn, i think most* of it is perfectly fine and can be used to compliment a healthy sex life. the stripper thing, i dont have an opinion on that since i don't know any. over all, there are too many people who are overly conservative when it comes nudity and/or sex.
    llmunoz05

Answer by llmunoz05 at 9:56 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I think one thing people don't understand about dancing and doing porn is that most people who do it, do it by choice. They do it because it's empowering and fun. Not because they are being oppressed or abused, not because they are being demeaned...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:57 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I am in no way offended by nudity. Anyone's nudity. If I don't like how you look naked I just won't be staring lol. It's not a big deal to me, naked bodies are just bodies. Not like I haven't seen all the body parts before.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:00 PM on May. 7, 2010