so when is your time of the month?

just curios to see if that myth of women being close be come sync with their cycles...i know it works for women who live together and my friends and i have the same cycle, lets if just hanging out in a forum does the same....
haha im bored please humor me lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I started yesterday as a matter of fact. I can't wait till I get done, not just this time...but DONE done!! I mean, come on...I'm 48 for pete's sake. I've got a cousin a year older then I am and she had her last one a year ago and here I am....regular as a freaking clock!!

The worst part? I've got a 26 year old gorgeous DH that I would love to be able to jump when ever I wanted to....without having to worry about getting knocked up or grabbing a %$@%^^*&^%$ condom!!! Which we both hate using, but don't have much else as an option.

Ok...I feel better. Thank you if you're still reading. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:09 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Should start on the 10th but I go every 33 days so it's possible for me to skip a month from time to time.
    Anonymous

• Well my best friend and I always seemed to be in sync when we were teenagers.  Later when we were married and living literally thousands of miles away from each other, we still seemed to get our periods around the same time.  I now have had a hysterectomy and she copied me and had one a couple of years later lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:03 PM on May. 7, 2010

• when i was living with my mom and my sister we all got our period within a few days of eachother i think the myth is true
    ARRI23

Answer by ARRI23 at 10:32 PM on May. 7, 2010

• never....
    Anonymous

• ME AND MY TWIN SISTER NEVER HAD OUR PERIODS AT THE SAME TIME ......IM SUPPOSED TO START TOMORROW :(
    Anonymous

• I started Wednesday night or Thursday morning. Should stop by tomorrow night or the next. Gotta love BC regulation lol. But all my friends start within a week of me, and none of them are on BC (or at least none with hormones lol), so I guess that makes me the leader lol?
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:21 PM on May. 7, 2010