Where to work when 5 months pregnant?

So I'm having the hardest time finding a job being that I'm 5 months pregnant. I used to be an imports agent (mostly clerical work) when I wasn't pregnant. But then I got laid off and I haven't been able to find a job since. Since my fiance doesn't make much I really need a job now! Where should I look for employment? Preferably something that allows me to sit down and doesn't cause alot of stress...

SkinyBisPreg

Asked by SkinyBisPreg at 10:01 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I got hired at Walmart when I was five months pregnant.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:04 PM on May. 7, 2010

• try telemarketing. they have such a high turn over that they'll give anyone a shot. they don't expect anyone to last long, so the fact that you're pregnant doesn't cause any concern.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:11 PM on May. 7, 2010

• could you try babies r us?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:47 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I would really suggest that your finance get a second job and you go to school and learn a good trade/degree that will allow you to get a good-paying job later on down the road. If money is tight now, it's going to be much worse after the baby comes. You can do it online so there is little stress on you and you may qualify for student loans or grants (these you don't have to pay back) that may even help with living expenses.
    That way in a year or two, you both will be on much better grounds and you'll be alot happier. Good luck with the baby!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on May. 8, 2010