Neighbor/friend issue

So, I live in a building with several people that we know & are friends with. We're the first people in our group of friends to have a baby. We were living across the hall from two of our friends that partied often. They were VERY loud, waking me up at least 3-4 nights a week. We recently just moved to a bigger apartment downstairs, so we're no longer right across the hall from them. But now they've moved onto the porch partying & being loud. They weren't doing this when the people that just moved out were here, so I feel like they're just taking advantage of the fact that it's us living here. I can't take it anymore. I don't want to be confrontational & lame, but I can not deal with getting woken up anymore than I already do by my darling baby. It's just weird 'cause we know them & I don't want to be all parent-y with them...suggestions?

Wheepingchree

Asked by Wheepingchree at 10:03 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Call management and have them deal with it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:05 PM on May. 7, 2010

• If they are your friends just be honest and let them know that between the new baby and there partying you are not getting much sleep, and if they could just be a little quiter...If they are friends they should understand. If not, start reporting it to the complex...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:07 PM on May. 7, 2010

• their not there
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:08 PM on May. 7, 2010

• you can call the police anonymously.... :)
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:11 PM on May. 7, 2010