My name is RyanLynn and I have a problem

Im addicted to Ke$ha. I dont know HOW it happened,when it started but it plays over and over...
"Maybe I need some rehab"
Am I alone?
Why do i love her trashy songs..im thinking EEEWWWW but then do my best Carlton moves....

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 10:11 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol you can't help but love a good beat
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:15 PM on May. 7, 2010

• lol never had ke$ha but I'm addicted to Rascal Flatts I can play their songs over and over and never get sick of them
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:37 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Eeeekk.That is a problem.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:37 PM on May. 7, 2010

• My name is Americansugar80...i also have a problem...i dip my huge soft pretzels into chedder cheese and THEN into a cinnamon and sugar mix and eat it all together. my son taught me that.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:54 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Its ok..I mix my BBQ,ranch and ketchup all together.I also dip my fries,chicken nuggets and jr bacon cheese burger from wendys in my frosty along with ranch and BBQ :/
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:59 PM on May. 7, 2010

• My 10 year old daughter does too and because of that I won't give Ke$ha a 2nd thought. Whenever one of her songs come on, I have to act like the grouchy mom who don't like these kid's music.
    Anonymous