how can i get preggers after tubes ties?

I want to know how to do this with out going and paying a dr to undo it it there a more of a natural remedy or something

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• None that I am aware of
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:22 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Please don't reproduce again
    Anonymous

• ummm no. the only ways to become preg is to either reverse the tubal or to go to a specialist in fertility and have the embryo implanted into your uterus directly. if the tubes are tied, there is no way for anything to travel them...so no there is no "natural" remedy.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:23 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I would think if you could do it would be a medical procedure...Now my mom had hers tied and burned so if it was something like that then no you can't. Also even if it is reversed it may be harder to get preganant.
    Anonymous

• My doctor says there is no such thing as a reversal for a tubal ligation. He says its a myth.
    Anonymous

• Or maybe I misunderstood him, because it says on google sites that it is real...
    Anonymous

• Yes you can get a reversal.. but remember you got your tubes tied so that you DONT get pregnant.. so dont expect it to happen..
    Anonymous