What do you think of this? It just blows me away! Hundreds line up for jobs “Americans won’t do”!!!!

A recent Immigration and Customs Enforcement audit of Pro’s Ranch Markets in Phoenix, has resulted in the firing of 300 illegal aliens. The federal audit discovered that 20 percent of the company’s workforce were living and working in the country illegally.

Julie Pace, an attorney for Pro’s Ranch Market claims the illegal aliens, presented forged documentation at the time they were hired.

Pace said: “We complied with all the requirements, but they were still able to slip through.”

Pro’s Ranch Market operates six stores in the Phoenix area.

Since the illegal aliens were fired, local residents have been flooding into the stores, applying for the job openings.

I thought that the illegals had those jobs that Americans are just too good to do. Guess NOT!!

http://www.examiner.com/x-35821-Immigration-Reform-Examiner~y2010m5d7-Hundreds-line-up-for-jobs-Americans-wont-do-wvideo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• If they fired the immigrants and people are rushing to apply for jobs..doesn't that mean Americans are taking the jobs?...lol
    Anonymous

• well if so, then why was the illegal hired before the citizen in the first place?
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 10:40 PM on May. 7, 2010

• some americans just have to big of egos to accept any open job, or they need a job that makes way more money. I know if we were struggling and I need to work I'll apply for those jobs. To me a job is a job. We get by but if I need a job to help out a little I'll be willing to take any job i can get.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:42 PM on May. 7, 2010

• So, they raided a business, found 20% were illegal, and fired them. And the people can't get there fast enough, they want those jobs that bad! Yeah, that looks like an ego thing to me...
    29again

Answer by 29again at 10:53 PM on May. 7, 2010

• LOL! When you have mouths to feed or rent to pay a job SHOULD be a job! Gosh, after college I worked at a bank and Subway at the same time. I used Subway to make my car payment!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:59 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I worked two jobs, too, special! I cleaned motel rooms by day, and delivered pizzas by night! But, then, I didn't have anything else to do with my time! Then, I was just so glad to be out of school, finally!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:11 PM on May. 7, 2010

• hmmm, im sure these arent the "jobs" people refer to when they say "the jobs americans dont want".
    steph0411

Answer by steph0411 at 11:18 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Maybe some here can go apply. If I were as desperate as so many claim, I'd scoot my behind to AZ, the perfect location apparently.

Anonymous

• Some of us can't just pick up and move across the country on a whim. We have houses, kids in school, spouses with jobs that can't transfer....
    Anonymous

• Wait- My husband is gainfully employed and lives in IL. I work and live in CA and visit IL. Of course the kids are in college- We own homes too. It can be done. Think outside the box-that's how you get ahead.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:54 PM on May. 7, 2010