what do I do......

I think I have hemorrhoids. This is my second pregnancy I didn't have these with my first pregnancy so I don't know exactly what this feels like or symptoms. I was diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidarum so they put me on Zofran and Phenagren suppositories but every time I try to use one I have the urge to have a bowel movement I can't keep them in it's so nerve racking. On top of all this I haven't had a real bowel movement in 5 days. I have the urge to go but only 3 or 4 tiny rock pellets come out. I was feeling really sick last night so I tried to use a suppository and when it was in blood came back on my finger then had the urge to go needless to say it came out but that was the only thing that came out. All day today I have had the urge to go I have tried 7 times today last 3 times I wiped blood away and still have the urge to go but won't happen any advice at all???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• FIBER! Apples, prunes.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:41 PM on May. 7, 2010

• take stool softeners, I took em thru my pregnancy & no hemorrhoids @ all!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:46 PM on May. 7, 2010