hair extensions??

what is better clip in extensions or the individual strand hair extensions? i know i want to keep them in for a long time.... what is the pros and cons of each?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• im not entirely sure... but i know my sis has some and they are spendy. i thought there were some that eventually damage the hair because it rips at it but the clip ones i know are safe. that is what my sis has and the con of that is that when you want to put them in...take hours to yourself to get them in and ready!! they take up a lot of time to put them in.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:33 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I believe it all depends on how realistic you want the extensions to look. The clip ons are more realistic looking when used in moderation. The individual ones are more costly and looks alot more realistic.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 5:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2010