Tell me what do you think?

I think its crazy about all the recalls of the infants and chlidrens motrin and tylenol. I always use tylenol and motrin for my4 kids. I have been reading about the recalls I think its insane. I had to buy a generic brand for my 7 month old today.

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 12:03 AM on May. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That is all I have been buying since the first recall
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I would rather they recall than to put my child in danger just because it's inconvienient. and there's nothing wrong with generic. they have to follow the same FDA guidelines as the name brand.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:04 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Well I know that! But still its been happening lately too much . of course I want to give what is safe to my children.
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 12:09 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I usually use generic brand anyways, so it didnt effect me too much.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:12 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Sorry rissa. didn't mean to come across as attacking, it wasn't meant that way. I'm just glad that in this instance, the brand name and the generic aren't made by the same company or we'd all be SOL
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:17 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I use equate ;] i'm glad it wasn't recalled.. I got scared when I saw they got recalled, but equate never showed up on the list ;]
    and jade, I agree if they were made by the same company, we'ld be sol. because everything would be recalled and the kids wouldn't have anything to help them.. unless we find some real home remedies.
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 12:23 AM on May. 8, 2010

• For those of you using a generic be sure to research where they are made. Often the name brands make the store brands. If it says comparable to XXX on the label, there is good chance they were made by that company.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on May. 8, 2010

• we have never purchased any thing like tylenol or motrin. we have one less thing to worry about.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:23 AM on May. 8, 2010

• i always use the generic kind there nothing wrong with it ! If anything the quality control might be higher because they have to try to keep up with the name brand stuff
    ryansmommy07

Answer by ryansmommy07 at 11:51 AM on May. 8, 2010