Did your DH ask you about the ring...

Before he bought it? Or did he just wing it?

If he winged it, did you get the style/type of ring you wanted?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• He winged it. lol I LOVE my ring!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 12:13 AM on May. 8, 2010

• We shopped for it together. Then 20 years later I went out shopped around and got my self a 2 carat ring just because I did anal sex enough to deserve it! lol
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:24 AM on May. 8, 2010

• He just bought it. It was huge. I wanted just a band. And I never wear it anyway. The stone gets stuck on everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 8, 2010

• My 1st ring was a cheap one.it was like 60 bucks.really pretty but he wasn't pleased.right before he lrft for basic I saw a ring that I fell in love with.he told me to buy it.3000 ring for 1300.I love it to death :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:26 AM on May. 8, 2010

• mmmegan38 roflmbo...woohoooo girl ty that made me pee a lil I laughed so hard, pop came out of my nose too lol lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:20 AM on May. 8, 2010