disgusting bathtubs?

have you ever did this?

went into someone's house and it was sooooo beautifully decorated and such and when you need to go to the bathroom, you sit on the toilet and just tempted to pull back the curtain that made up the bathroom so nice...and ....BAM! there's this disgusting rusted up bathtub that you wonder how in the world they can take thier baths in that thing??

just a funny question that popped into my head

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on May. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am disgusted by dirty bathtubs. I had a friend years ago and her tub was always nasty. We have hard water, so I have to clean my tub all the time as to not get a build up. I don't understand how you can feel clean washing yourself somewhere that is dirty! Yuck!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:28 AM on May. 8, 2010

• OMG I am a bathtub freak! I HAVE to have a clean bathroom, expecially the tub! I will out without a shower for a day or two just so I dont have to get in my in-laws. It sounds nasty but trust me if you saw it you would think the same thing!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 12:12 AM on May. 8, 2010

• lol my friends house is like that ... she said its because they use their other bathroom for the kids baths and her and her SO only shower.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:14 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Well at least it's just rust and not poop.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 12:41 AM on May. 8, 2010