how does any one get over there babys dad leaving them at 5 months wat do i do ta get over him and focus on me and my baby

annabell710

Asked by annabell710 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• Honey it is really hard to get over it nut at the same time yo have to think about that baby. i had to do it and evertime i had to get into another relationship just to get over hm and it was worse eerytime.
    sniyah

Answer by sniyah at 1:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• its VERY hard but not imposible, you can do it, focus on the baby More, keep very very busy, thats the key, focus your "free time" moments on other things, again, its vERY hard but NOt impossible, hang in there
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 1:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Honey is really hard to get over someone. But think that you are not alone and that you have a baby to care for. Try to keep your mind busy. Take a walk with your son, visit friends more often or family members. It will help you trust me.
    martha.luu.m

Answer by martha.luu.m at 2:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• It'll be okay. you got you and that baby, trust me, it's all you will be thinking about in a few mos. anyway. I am 24, my first baby (son) died, then i got married to his dad then i had a baby girl, then when she was 9 mos. we got separated, then we just got divorced, when she was 17 mos. we got a divorce then tried to be together again, for about 2 mos. it worked and then for the last time, we broke up and 2 days later, i found out I was pregnant!!! so i know, life sucks, but all that stuff- my daughter is worth it and no matter how hard it is, she deserves it and all 3 of us will be okay, TOGETHER!!!!!! so smile, you got a baby comin'!!
    lillygabesmom

Answer by lillygabesmom at 4:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• trust me if he left you and the baby its for the best if he cares so little for you it would have been hell living with him you would be pampering him to get him to reciprocate your feelings and he would make you miserable and feel unworthy.
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 5:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2008