How bad is your PMS?

So, one week per month I have these several days where I should literally not leave the house. I am the woman who shouldn't be president because I really would hit the red button that week, every month. I scream at everyone- WalMart shoppers, McDonalds employees, doctors, lawyers, police officers, people who glance my direction, dogs that grow fur...

How do YOU experience PMS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on May. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well im not too bad lol BUT my SIL makes sure everyone hears her by throwing a fit and saying nasty rude crap...well that her almost everyday so everyday must be PMS City.

i would love to see you screaming at them employees though...your hubby has to be a lucky man for a woman to make sure things are right lol no joke.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:36 AM on May. 8, 2010

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I can always tell when I am about to start because I melt down at the littlest, stupid, insignificant things. That normally I would shrug off and not give a second thought to. When I sense the meltdown coming on me, I hide from everyone else, so I don't do or say something horrible that I'll have to apologize for later or make a total fool out of myself. HAHA. A few days later I look back and laugh at myself.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 12:39 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Since I went off BC, I never have PMS but when I was on it, I was mopy.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:53 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I get chronic cramps, to where i cant even move, and I could basically cry :( but thankfully it doesnt come every period . And I become super Bitchy, to the point where no one wants to speak to me :( its sad actually lol.
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 2:03 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I had a hysterectomy almost 2 months ago for my severe PMS. Well actually, it was for endometriosis, but my PMS was BAD!!! Not only did I turn into The Incredible Hulk every month, but I had severe physical symptoms as well. I was almost non functioning for over a week every month, horrible cramps to the point where I couldn't stand up, chills, migraines and just plain exhaustion. Thank God I don't have to go through that anymore!! Last week would have been when I had my period, and for the first time in my life, except for when I was pregnant of course, I actually wasn't miserable for an entire week!!! I actually felt GOOD!! I wish I had gotten this done a long time ago.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:42 AM on May. 8, 2010

• It depends on what I have been eating; when I eat junk, I get bad PMS; when i stick to healthy eating, I don't.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:22 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I just take stuff a little bit more personally.

Like if hubby doesn't take the trash out, its not because he forgot its because he hates me and wants to make me walk cause he thinks I'm fat and ugly and wants to date another women and leave me and our son to fend for ourselves and live on welfare and die in a gutter somewhere........ok so maybe he just forgot but when I have pms i don't always see it that way.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:14 AM on May. 9, 2010