moms who brawl

do you think it is appropriate for mothers to "talk shit", threaten violence, fight, and stuff that you would generally see from a high schooler?
i understand in cases where you are being assaulted or you are protecting someone it may be justified to an extent, but those who are mothers, do you think it is fair to teach your children that it is okay to resolve problems in this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on May. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I cant imagine why anyone would answer yes they think its ok lol. No its ridiculous and childish and If you ask again I will beat you up. lol sorry had to....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:19 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I can imagine. I've seen quite a few moms on this site who are just like that...
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 1:27 AM on May. 8, 2010

• i have witnessed many that are that way on here and in real life. a thirty something not to long ago threatened me over the internet and left harassing phone calls and dragged others into it when it was a one on one conflict. drama is insane. it makes me think that the children are going to watch that it is okay to do this and keep the cycle going. as for on here, i think most of them are probably only on here doing it because they cant do it outside of internet. it is one thing to have bitch groups and being an ass to those who deserve it but to threaten is completely on another level.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I was raised to "fight" all of my problems, and it ruined my life almost [prior to my son though) My freshman yr of Highschool I was expelled for hitting a girl 3 times [Im not proud but I did do serious damage; and till this day I shudder over what ive done to that girl) But then I was Banned from all High schools in the county, so It ruined my education somewhat, so I want my son to learn from my mistakes, and know that fighitng is never the answer, but I will teach him to defend himself appropriately.
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 1:47 AM on May. 8, 2010