facial hair remover??

what is an over the counter one that would work, and last for removing facial fuzz or chin/upper lip obvious hair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on May. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I don't recommend shaving oor anything- unless you want stubble like a man. I use bleach to get my upper lip blonde then tweazers if I see anything too long. I get the bleacher (a very gentle one for facial hair) at Sally's
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on May. 8, 2010

• You can use the epi system. You can buy it at Sally's as well. I think Target has one as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on May. 8, 2010

• whats the epi system?
    eliptica24

Answer by eliptica24 at 4:20 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I wax at home. just put it in the microwave make sure it isnt too hot and wax away.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:23 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I love the Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream for the face by Avon. Its on sale for $3.99 and you can get free shipping too. Go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and use coupon code fsany at checkout.
    I've tried all of the over the counter stuff at the drug store and didn't think the creams actually worked until a customer convinced me to try this one and I love it. I've found its best if you remove it with a cotton ball for some reason it pulls the hair off better. It doesnt burn or stink like the ones I've tried before too.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 5:16 PM on May. 12, 2010

• No but I have heard good things about the skin so soft hair removal creme.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 5:04 PM on Aug. 4, 2010