Shopping for a diaper bag and need some suggestions.

1* don't want it over $100
2* something that looks like a purse
Any suggestions??

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 1:21 AM on May. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a Tignanello shoulder bag that I LOVE as a diaper bag! Its so roomy inside, so it holds everything I need without looking like a "mom bag".
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:58 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Diaper bags are so cute if you look. Have you looked at- Kohls, TJMaxx, Ross, Gabriel Brothers, Ollies?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 1:28 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Kalencom bags they are really stylish and lots of differant prints and they have a plastic like liner so they are really easy to clean. You can buy them online they range from 50 to 200 the one i have was 100 and its a really good size not to big but holds alot
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 1:30 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I have 2 diaper bags-- one for quick trips and one for hauling everything to Grandma's house for the day kinda bag. Either way, I recommend one with lots of pockets where you can organize. Nothing is worse than having to dig when you've got a blow out, meltdown, and people staring all at the same time! :) It's great when you know where everything is because it's in its own pocket, and you can find it easily. I found some cute ones at Babies R Us-- not high fashion by any means, but functional, cute, and very affordable-- especially when they're on sale and you have a coupon for 20% off! You can even get ones to match your stroller design!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 2:09 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Burlington Coat Factory..... name brands for super cheap.. I bought the cutest red one by baby phat... sells in the mall for 114.00 Bought it for 50.00 =)
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 2:28 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I always used the ones that were given by the hospital, dr office, etc.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 3:00 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I just buy a purse lol.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 3:52 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Vera Bradley. You can get any color and their are many different sizes. We have a one with blue and green for my son. My friend has one with pink and red for her daughter. Comes with a changing pad and many pockets. My sons is almost 3 years old and in great conditon. We use it for his clothes when we travel now instead of a diaper bag. You can find some on Ebay, new, for less, but his was $100. We also have the kids back pack ones in bright colors with his name, regular ones with his name, two Eddie Bauer ones ( small for quick trips to store and a large one for weekends). W ended up with about 10 bags and only bought 1 the Vera Bradley.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Skip Hop Or Diaper Dude both have some really cute diaper bags
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on May. 8, 2010

• i got my huge diaper bag that i love from toys r us..its carters brand...and i love it...i spotted it in the actual carters store, and fell in love with it...and it has tons of storage..i know i'll be using it when we have our next one...i only paid 40 for it.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 10:51 AM on May. 8, 2010