Is my Boyfreind cheating on me?

my boyfriend contstaly say he was working al nite or he had to go stay with his mom for the nite, he make up all types of excuses and i am tired.

1 time i cought a condum in his pocket and he said he brought that for me and him, but y because we dont use them?

And this other time this girl texted his phone saying When is u going to come over and i said who is this and she said u remember me from 1 month ago and i told him and he said his brother was using his phone.

IS MY BF CHEATING ON ME?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on May. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• everything leads toward yes,,,,I just imagine you sitting there alone waiting for this freakin looser,,and he comes in with all these lame excuses...you are beautiful, you are strong,,,you deserve a guy that will treat you like a princess,,,,they are out there,,,dont waste your youth on this jerk,,you are young, you have so much life in you,,grab it and take it on, and go,,,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on May. 8, 2010

• YES... HE IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. U CAN DO BETTER! =D remember... when u let one go... ur not losing nething... ur gaining the chance to meet a great man! =D
    mommie611

Answer by mommie611 at 2:03 AM on May. 8, 2010

• yep definatly sounds like it maybe you just need to move on
    hotmami2ajae

Answer by hotmami2ajae at 2:03 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I am gonna say, YES
    Dianebrooke

Answer by Dianebrooke at 2:04 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Did you just straight out ask him? Say "Are you cheating on me? Cause if you're not, you sure are doing a lot of things that make me think you are!
    It doesn't sound good to me.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 2:08 AM on May. 8, 2010

• sounds like it hun.
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 2:21 AM on May. 8, 2010

• the answer is obvious.... he's cheating on you... and if hes not.... he's well on his way. Ditch the boyfriend before this gets worse
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 2:22 AM on May. 8, 2010

• $19.95............ The Lorreina Bobbit Boyfiend/Husband Attitude adjustor. Act now and get a 2nd one free to give to a friend. Just pay separate shipping and handling
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 2:30 AM on May. 8, 2010

• The evidence points to MOST likely!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on May. 8, 2010

• yes he's cheating. you already know it. it's time to leave. sorry. good luck though. theres better out there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on May. 8, 2010