How can i get my 19 month old to sleep all night?

my daughter just wont sleep all night anymore i dont get it for the past few days she gets up at 3 am and wont go back to sleep till like 5 i have older children to get up and get off to school please anyone i am so tired need sleep that goodness my husband will be home so i can sleep in when i do finally get back to bed

Jackie1228

Asked by Jackie1228 at 4:44 AM on May. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I wish I knew what to tell you, I can't even sleep through the night. Why else would I be sitting here right now?

Good luck though
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 4:59 AM on May. 8, 2010

• How many naps does she take? You might want to get rid of the evening nap if she takes one. Or shorter naps.
    Like if she falls asleep. Let her sleep for like a half an hour then wake her up.

Answer by louise2 at 6:38 AM on May. 8, 2010

• still not sleeping during to night and she only takes one nap a day and that is usually early afternoon so I dont know what to do with her
    Jackie1228

Comment by Jackie1228 (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2010