Do you get junk emails?

I receive my emails directly to my phone and it just irritates me when I get junk emails. All I hear is "ping, ping and ping". My mind starts to wonder and sometimes I ask myself what the heck did I sign up for or who did I give my email to? The ones that are just to hilarious are the "lonelywife79@aol.com" emails. First of all I'm not lonely, don't want to talk and I'm most certainly not a dude! Oh I hear my phone right now...LOL

yolandasix

Asked by yolandasix at 6:06 AM on May. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a gmail account and they are pretty good about weeding out the spam so I never get them. Sometimes I'll get junk emails from websites where I've ordered something but with those I just scroll down and click on unsubscribe and that usually takes care of the problem. I also have another email address that I use when signing up for things I think might end up giving my email address to other sites and that is basically my junk email address.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:36 AM on May. 8, 2010