I think I tore my butthole.

For like 3 days my my butt hole was bleeding when I went to the bathroom..... a lot like it turned the toilet water red.

I was wondering what was going on so I looked. There is a tare on the "rim" of my a** hole....... I don't know how it got there. Nothing goes in my butt ever (which means it didn't happen from anal sex)

I thought maybe it was from pushing too hard to try to poop? Could that happen?

It's an actual rip like a V and it drips blood if I push a little bit.... like to push out the last drop of pee... that makes it bleed.

Could it get infected really easily? Should I just leave it go and try not to push too much until it heals?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 AM on May. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You should go to the doctor and see what is up. It might just be bad hemorrhoids.

Answer by louise2 at 6:40 AM on May. 8, 2010

• you need to go to the doctor. you can get an infection there. louise is right as well you might have hemorrhoids, either internal or external. but you really dont want to get an infection. and dont be embarressed about going, trust me they have seen it all!
    jamiethornton26

Answer by jamiethornton26 at 6:42 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I don't think it's hemroids. I actually saw the rip and it looked like it was sliced a little bit with a knife or my skin split (like a split lip). I really think it just tore from trying to poop
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:47 AM on May. 8, 2010

• You should not try to poop. Your poop should come out without trying. You must be constipated.  You still sould go get that checked out by a doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 6:54 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I would use soapy water to clean after a BM. I would give it a few days and see what happens. I don't think that it will infect because think of the people who do put things up there it must be safe on some level. I would talk to a doctor about it but I would not go to the ER I would just make a normal appointment. Also blood on TP can look like more than there is because it is white as well as very absorbent. I am sorry that you hurt yourself somehow. I wonder if you could have scratched yourself in your sleep. Also because the anus is so full of nerve endings and blood vessels it can bleed more than if you cut your finger and so on. So just wash yourself (I would use a squirt bottle like after having a baby) and use a mild soap to just wash way any topical bacteria. I am sure this is not as bad as it seems good luck to you <3

Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 7:13 AM on May. 8, 2010

• You should really see a doctor, especially if you don't know how it happened.

Sometimes as mothers we neglect ourselves and put off our own doctors appointments, but if that were your child you'd have taken him in right away. Take care of yourself and see a doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I dare bet you had a bm that was too hard and too big and it ripped your anus. You need to up your fiber in take, up your water intake, take a stool softener, and do NOT strain to poop. The sooner you can get your poop coming out easier and softer the faster you'll heal - but if you don't change things it'll hurt and bleed for longer. I've had the same problem before, I feel for you, but you need to change to heal.
    Anonymous