How do you transition a toddler to a big girl bed?

jekr433

Asked by jekr433 at 7:55 AM on May. 8, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I just did that last night., I let him pick out his new sheets and made a huge deal about him being such a "big boy"... he felt so proud and loved it... i have heard if they get out just keep putting them back in. It was a good transition for us hope it goes well for you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on May. 8, 2010

• my son is 31/2 and je has a twin bed i did not have to transition him he wanted a bigger bed he would not sleep in his toddler bed
    elias1mamma22

Answer by elias1mamma22 at 10:34 AM on May. 8, 2010

• My daughter spent the night at her cousin's house and they had her cousin sleep on her princess cot, and my daughter sleep in her toddler bed....they said she did great...so I took the side rail off her crib that weekend, and put up the saftey rail...and she's done well.
    Anonymous

• Get her a bed that is shaped like a barbie car ,she will not have any problems with that, it will even look like fun to her, :)
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 11:06 AM on May. 9, 2010