What was your favorite Child toy?

What was your Favorite childhood Toy? Do you still have it!? My Easy bake oven shocked me! The more I cried the more it shocked me! I Loved my Velvet. But I adored Cars!! Cars & Cars! Still do! How about You?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:33 AM on May. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had a "Walky Go Go" puppy that would walk beside you when you pressed a button on the remote. I took that thing EVERYWHERE, until one day we left it in a restaurant. Went back to get it and it was gone. My heart was broken...
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:35 AM on May. 8, 2010

• my easy bake oven too...and then when I ran out of the powder mix, I tried making mixes myself. then i would take it apart and put it back together...I hated hated hated barbies/dolls
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:01 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I hated barbies to i used to pop there heads off.......I used to like my wagon and chalk. me and my sis liked to draw a town on the drive way and drive our wagon on the make believe roads, i liked my radio/tape recorder with the micro phone ...i would record all kinds of stuff.....
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:13 AM on May. 8, 2010

• It is a toss up between their 4 wheeler and their Barbie Jeep.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:13 AM on May. 8, 2010

• mine came out when i got to old for it. it was the cart of play food. so when i had my dd i got her one so that way i could have one to.
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 10:28 AM on May. 8, 2010

• LOVED my big wheel!
    I was an idiot and got my daughter an easy bake oven....BAD move- EVERY time you go to the store they want stuff for it-which isn't cheap and ALWAYS want to get it out and use it, it's a mess and makes SO little...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:31 AM on May. 8, 2010

• *I loved my barbies too :) and when I got older-we got a really cool racetrack set and we played with it TONS
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:33 AM on May. 8, 2010

• the box that the toy came in
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:54 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I liked my Operation game and like another person mentioned, I loved recording things on my tape recorder! I would learn the lyrics to songs and write them down and then sing along with the songs, not that I sounded good! lol! (This is before you could look up lyrics on the computer! It's easy to learn lyrics now!!) I used to collect toads and make houses for them to live in for a few days and then I would of course have to let them go because I wasn't willing to catch flies and bugs to feed them. ;) I grew up in the Midwest, & I played outside a lot so in the winter I loved my sleds. In the summer I would be on my bike all the time or went swimming in the lake near my best friend's house. The good old sprinkler and slip 'n slide were fun too! Ahh, the good old days! :) It's fun to remember those days sometimes-it keeps us young for our kids!
    LiveLoveLaugh

Answer by LiveLoveLaugh at 11:03 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Baby dolls, nice soft baby dolls that didn't cry or poop or do anything, and coloring books and crayons. I also loved my Etch a Sketch and my Powder Puff Big Wheel!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:11 AM on May. 8, 2010