NEW Enfagrow PREMIUM Chocolate formula for toddlers

I have yet to try it...But honestly Im sure its better the chocolate milk MIX.
Would you try it?
As your child grows from an infant to a toddler, he's probably becoming pickier about what he eats. Now more than ever, ensuring that he gets complete nutrition can be a challenge.

That's why we created new Enfagrow PREMIUM Chocolate with Triple Health Guardâ„¢. With over 25 nutrients, Omega-3 DHA, prebiotics, and a great tasting chocolate flavor he'll love, you can help be sure he's getting the nutrition he still needs even after he outgrows infant formula.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on May. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• if its true chocolate from the cocoa plant no. my kids will have plenty of time to wreck their teeth and bodies with mass amounts of processed sugars later thanks lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:20 AM on May. 8, 2010

• also wantwd to add, with caffeine later too.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:21 AM on May. 8, 2010

• WOW. That is utterly ridiculous.

YET another reason for everyother country to look at Americans and say "yep - no wonder they're fat idiots."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Picky kids have survived for thousands and thousands and thousands of years without chocolate formula....no thanks.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:27 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I'm sure it is like pediasure for toddlers. Many kids with failure to thrive need the extra calories and nutritional supplements they put in these drinks just to live. There is a need and a place for it.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:35 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Answered at 9:25 AM on May. 8, 2010 by: Anonymous
    WOW. That is utterly ridiculous.

- I'm pretty sure more people are trying to get in to America than out so THAT is a ridiculous statement.

At anyrate, no I do not now nor would I use this. My ped says that the 2nd stage formula is a waste unless there is a specific concern. Your child should be introduced to more real healthy foods rather than depending on this for nutrition after age 1.
    mrsfitz05

Answer by mrsfitz05 at 10:38 AM on May. 8, 2010

• "I'm pretty sure more people are trying to get in to America than out "

Ha. Somebody here doesn't seem to understand *quite* how big the world is and global population vs people trying to gain entry to the US.

Plus, even the people trying to get IN to America aren't trying to getin here for our chocolate toddler milk - and yes, they will still see that there are a whole lotta fat people here - how could you possibly MISS them all?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Oh, sure, lets just put powdered sugar in their broccolli too... uh... why would anyone think this was a good idea??? Don't we already have a big enough problem with child obesity??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I got samples of vanilla flavored toddler formula in the mail the other day. I have no idea why, since I haven't had a baby in 8 years and had a hysterectomy and haven't signed up for any formula coupons or samples. Anyway, I think the whole idea of "flavored" formula is stupid. Shouldn't toddlers be off of formula anyway and eating and drinking regular food? I breastfed mine ( supplemented my oldest with formula) and they were eating regular food at a year.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:09 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Yes I would try it- it is becoming harded to find things with DHA in it , and even though my kids are older- they picky, and I do believe it helps! I am always looking for omega 3 and DHA products (that taste good) .
    Tnamari

Answer by Tnamari at 12:00 PM on May. 8, 2010