Sex life has drindled down to nothing.... really want it back... what are some ways to get this thing going again.... never been one to dress up but will do ANYTHING at this point....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on May. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Most times simply having more sex will increase your sex drive and may move things back to where they were.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:29 AM on May. 8, 2010

• but, the deal is he is not really interested... i need to know how to help make him that way
    shelly168

Answer by shelly168 at 10:34 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I dont think you can "make" someone want sex. is it possible its a hormonal issue for him, like low testosterone? have you spoken to him about it? its hard to bring up but sounds like you need to address this.good luck.and hon please dont assume its you, it may be stress, depression, men are funny about how they react to those things.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:43 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Leave him little notes about how he makes you feel "When your hands slide over my breasts, it make it's hard for me to breathe" things like that. Whatever you say, make it a visual thing for him. something that will trip his brain into arousal.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:43 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Well, here's a suggestion. You say your not the type to dress up.. so you could give that a try? Since this is not something he would expect from you i'd think it would totally throw him for a loop. One day after the kids went to bed I put on this naughty maid outfit that i ordered. I didn't say anything to him I was just cleaning like I normally do and when hubby looked up and saw me his jaw dropped to the floor LOL I'll never forget it. If this idea is a little too cheesy for you then you could just go with some sexy lingerie instead without the whole "role playing" awkwardness. I have been in your position though and I know how it feels. Hope you two get the flame going again
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:51 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Slip him some viagra haha JOKING!! Lingerie is good since men are visual... umm... romantic dinner with candles and some wine... If you like porn maybe watch one together... Could you give him a strip tease (sorry I'm very outgoing so sorry if this is over the top for you) When he gets home (if the kid/s aren't around )meet him naked or close to it...
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:02 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Why do people believe that throwing on a costume will fix sexual issues? It's ridiculous.
    Start giving him a handjob. Simple as that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Anon.. I am not saying that this will "fix" everything. But it could be a way to get him in the mood without having to ALWAYS be the one to initiate it. Sure it's fun to do BJs and HJs but I know how it feels to want your man to be the one to initiate sometimes.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:44 AM on May. 8, 2010

• TOYS! I was embarrassed at first but oh my goodness...they really turned our boring lifeless sexlife into fun! I EVEN WANT to have sex a lot now!

Go for a good simple vibrator to start with! He will think it is so hot and you will like it too! I promise!
    Anonymous