hi moms please help.. i need gift ideas for a bridal shower

CHIYNA1

Asked by CHIYNA1 at 10:44 AM on May. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You can never go wrong with a nice photo album. If you want to get fancy with it you can find the kind that are silver and you can ingrave their names and wedding date on it. Makes a nice keepsake ;)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:45 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Are they moving into a new home or is one of them already well established? If not already established, household items are always good. Photo albums like pp said, gift cards are always good if you can't find anything else. Do they have a registry set up yet? You could get something small from the registry if so, then a larger item for the wedding.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 11:19 AM on May. 8, 2010

• How well do you know her? How how about a basket of fun wedding night stuff? or a spa time for either just her or a couples massage for either before or after their wedding.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on May. 8, 2010

• See if there is a registry, then go through there for ideas. Photo album

Wine/champagne glasses

something crystal

cute/sexy lingerie

gift card

kitchen appliances

baking dishes (like pyrex or something) t

ea kettle

and if all else fails LINK

missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:57 AM on May. 8, 2010

• When I got married (the first time) someone got me a "your first year" calendar. I loved it, it had a bunch of stickers to mark special days and I think some extra pages for you to write stuff in. I've given them to people since then, I also found a baby's first year calendar too. It's been some years, but I got them at Hallmark.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 11:58 AM on May. 8, 2010