If my husband wans me to shave or wax my pubic hair off...

Then shouldn't he have to shave his also? Isn't what he asks of me good for him too, or is there a double standard here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on May. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I would say that is an even trade if your unhappy about his hair down there. My hubby likes it when I shave but I think it's totally weird when he does it lol Men should not be bare down there
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:02 AM on May. 8, 2010

• There is a double standard, definitely.

Answer by louise2 at 11:03 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Double standard most of the time... Cause yes, he should too, esp if he's asking you to, but I think most guys don't.
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 11:03 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I wouldn't do it. Risk of ingrown hairs ( not fun) and the itching when it grows back. No thank you. But yes if he's going to make the request you have every right to demand the same from him. If he won't do neither should you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I shave because I don't like body hair on me lol I mean in "those" places.... My SO isn't really a hairy man but I wouldn't want a bare man lol but I do like it trimmed... I don't want a big ole bush looking like a snake is coming out haha sorry bad joke
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:04 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I make my husband shave. Well i tell him if he ever wants oral it better be shaved. I still don't give him oral but the hair goes away.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:07 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Oh BTW if you shave... Shave in the direction of your hair and then afterwards put deoterant on the area you shaved (Yes I'm serious) just make sure it isn't a gel... that will stop ingrown hairs lol its a trick I larned from dancing....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:07 AM on May. 8, 2010

• *learned
    June_Mama09

• i dont want my SO to shave. hes never asked me to shave. i shave the actual "lips" and around the front, and trim it. i just leave like a square of hair cuz i dont like to becompletley shaved, just neat
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:11 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I shaved mine before I met my husband. And no I wouldn't want a shaved man. Eww.
    Stephanie329

Answer by Stephanie329 at 11:12 AM on May. 8, 2010