Is it normal or ok?

Im 24 weeks pg and the baby is usually very active, but lately he doesnt move as much. it kinda scares me. is it normal?

FirstTimer1016

Asked by FirstTimer1016 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Usually at that stage, they are still sporadic in movement. But if you are genuinely concerned about the movement, call the doc and see how often they like the baby to move and do counts.
    busybee914

Answer by busybee914 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• phone your doctor immediately of your concerns. If there is something wrong, you can catch it in the early stages. Looking forward to hearing a good report soon.
    mymissingmother

Answer by mymissingmother at 1:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• its ok for short periods of time, like 15 min, even 30 min. but baby should always move, my doctor told me to drink some orange juice, when baby wasnt moving "to wake him up" it always worked for me,
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 1:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I haven't felt mine move for days at a time. Then some days all he does is move. Doc says everything is fine.
    PTBAAMom

Answer by PTBAAMom at 1:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2008