28 weeks 4 days pregnant and spotting!

im 28 weeks pregnant and i woke up this morning and had little dots of blood when i wiped. im kinda worried but i called the hospital and the nurse said to monitor it and see if i continue to bleed and i have bleed anymore since but what could this be?

amanda202010

Asked by amanda202010 at 12:37 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have you recently had an exam? Sometimes that will cause it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:44 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I would call your doctor right away!!! I would not wait, go to the hospital, there is a reason why!!!!
    Anonymous

• Hmmm. I spotted/bled in early pregnancy but not this late. I am 29 weeks pregnant but I haven't bled in a few months. I would definitely keep a close eye on it for the rest of the day and see if it slacks up or not. Sex can also cause you to spot or bleed. Don't freak out just monitor it and if it gets worse then you may want to get seen about.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 1:01 PM on May. 8, 2010

• yeah i had an exam tuesday.
    amanda202010

Answer by amanda202010 at 1:04 PM on May. 8, 2010