I hate my job I Hate my job I hate my job....

Ok.. This is gonna be long sorry! I lost my job after dd was born, dh's friend's mom gave me a job at a resturant she manages. I've been there about 3 months and the whole time have been looking for other work, but nothing has come up yet. Anyways... she steals money, doesn't work at all, spends all day texting on her cell phone and looking at dating websites online. She will schedule 6 people during the day so she won't have to work and leave us with 2 or 3 people at night when do like 500$ more in sales. Recently one of the women who works there mother got sick and the manager wouldn't let her leave! And she told her she couldn't take a day off to go to her mom's surgery. She sexually harrasses the male empolyees. And she's a whore.. she meets a new guy every night and goes out, and usually brings them to the resturant. She literally takes BAGS full of food home and feeds her whole family for free daily. (con't...)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• CON"T -- She's stolen money twice and said I screwed up the paperwork. she doesn't order the stuff we need. we ALWAYS have to tell the customers "sorry we are out of that right now..." which is embarassing for us and makes the store look bad. And the final straw is that she took out the juke box spent a ton of money on this crappy radio and is only going to play christian music. Which is ok if thats what the owners want.. but shes taking our raido from the kitchen and saying that we HAVE To listen to the christian music and if anyone touches the radio they will be fired. Every single person is about ready to quit.. We are talking to the owner tomorrow. I'm just worried about what's going to happen. I really really need this job and haven't had any luck getting a new one. And I feel bad because she did just give me this job. But I'm not doing this crap... I just don't know what to do anymore.
    Anonymous

• Get over it. Do your job. Keep a low profile and get paid.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:45 AM on May. 9, 2010

• You should be looking for a new job.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:15 AM on May. 9, 2010

• be glad you HAVE a job and stop whining!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on May. 10, 2010