where can I find a bath seat for my 5 month old?

My dd has out grown her infant bath tub and needs a seat (the ring type seat that suctions to the bottom of the tub). I can't seem to find one anywhere.... Babies r us, walmart, target. I'm all about buying used baby items but not a bath seat. Also, I know they are online but Id rather not pay for shipping unless push comes to shove.

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 1:09 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They don't make them anymore because they are not safe.
    Anonymous

• yes they do make them I got mine at HEB a couple of months ago.
    TieraniMommy

Answer by TieraniMommy at 1:21 PM on May. 8, 2010

• But there was a discontimue sign next to them. So push may have come to shove. LOL.
    TieraniMommy

Answer by TieraniMommy at 1:22 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I saw them at Target. I suppose WalMart would have them too.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:28 PM on May. 8, 2010

• At walmart by the baby bathtubs, is like a netted seat for baby in big bathtub, super cheap like $7 and worked great for mine at that stage. And they were already used uo big tub and gradually but naturally moved off of it.
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 1:42 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I was looking for something like that, but came accross an inflatable rubber duck to put inside the tub. it's small and the baby just sits in there. As long as your daughter can sit up then you can use it. The price is anywhere from $10-15 depending, but they have them at Target, BRU, Meijer that I know of.
    kh717

Answer by kh717 at 1:43 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I upgraded to the inflatable duck that kh717 is talking about when my DD was 5-6 months & outgrew the infant tub. I got it for $11 at target and it quacks lol.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:09 PM on May. 8, 2010

• We also have the inflatable duck and my DD loves it! The only problem we have come across is that she just learned to stand up and we were having trouble getting her to keep her little butt planted! A few times of ending bathtime early cured it though.
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 5:51 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I have wondered the same thing! I've looked high and low at walmart and I can't find one! where online are they!?!?!
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 5:52 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I have the one that suctions to the side of the tub with the seat that kind of moves. It was like $20.00 I didnt start to use it until my baby was sitting up well enough on her own.
    TieraniMommy

Answer by TieraniMommy at 9:17 AM on May. 11, 2010