Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

housing application question

so im filling out a form for low income housing, and it says to name the "head of houshold" im staying in my dads house, would i name him or me? thanks.

Answer Question

Asked by ladypyro at 1:27 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 4 (30 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • head of household is the person who will be paying the rent on the unit you are applying for

    Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:48 PM on May. 8, 2010

  • uh... still confused lol.

    Answer by ladypyro at 2:59 PM on May. 8, 2010

  • Is the application for yourself? If so then, you would be the "head of household", on that application.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on May. 8, 2010

  • If it will be you and your child(ren) living in the home you're applying for, YOU will be the head of household. If you have a husband, it'd be between you and him. Some wives automatically put their men down as head. If you don't have a DH or s/o then YOU are the head. If your dad will be living with you and HE will be paying the bills & it's in his name then you put HIM down. But most likely YOU are the head of household so put your own name there.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on May. 8, 2010

  • You

    Answer by Fallaya at 7:46 PM on May. 8, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.