Would you recommend Cafemom to your family and friends?

When I first joined I would have but now that I have been here awhile I would NOT recommend this site to my family and friends. Don't get me wrong, I have meant some great people on this site but the bad tend to out weigh the good. What's your opinion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope. I wouldn't. If I would, than they would be on already! LOL
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't either CM does have it ups and downs...mostly downs but as for me ever leaving no I just ignore the down part of it.
    Anonymous

• yes, i do. But i also tell them about the downs to it.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 3:12 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Nope...there are way too many women who think they know it all when in fact they know very little and are very nasty.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:13 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I have recommended this site to a few friends.
    The reason I did even though there are some women I don't like or agree with .. is because I am an adult and can ignore those people who I don't like or agree with. The friends I have recommended are adults too and can do the same. I don't have to get all worked up about every little thing, because this is a public forum and has no effect with my life in any way. Therefore, I have recommended it, because I know that the good people will be listened to by said friends and the bad won't be.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:16 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I recommend this site for one of the specific groups I am in. I enjoy doing the Q and A's but tell people who I recommend about the 'down sides' as well.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:23 PM on May. 8, 2010

• hen I first joined, I did. Would I now, no. The on ly reason I even keep my account is because of the mulitude of photos I have saved. Otherwise I would delete my account. The Q & A section is like a train wreck for me and is the only place I even visit on CM.
    Anonymous

• no, I'd be anon a lot more often.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 4:24 PM on May. 8, 2010

• It's a guilty pleasure... I would never admit I come here. :)
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 4:27 PM on May. 8, 2010

• no, because if i ever need to vent about them, I don't want them to see hahaha.
    if it weren't for that, i would lol
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 5:48 PM on May. 8, 2010