Can I say thank you to all those who sent positive energy my way yesterday?

I want to say thank you. All went well though we didn't get enough on the loan to pay all the bills completely, We can pay our rent, and most the other bills are willing to take the partial payments we are making. So I want to say thank you to those who sent me good energy. When your depressed and worried I don't think you can rustle up enough on your own. So thank you so very very much.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 3:06 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• You're Welcome. Glad things worked out. You're not out of the woods yet so I will keep them coming.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:55 PM on May. 8, 2010

• You know how i feel about it. But you were in my thoughts. I'm so relieved that you had a positive outcome!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:31 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Glad things worked out at least enough to get you by! I sent up a prayer for you :)
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 3:39 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Yeah I'm on-line right now doing some legal research for a friend she is paying me 100 dollars for two days. Then next week end I'm sitting for another 100. So I'm praying giving all I have all my energies that we wont hit another pit fall. At least we bought our selfs another month Thank fully. Thank you all very much. I'm not out of the woods, However at least I'm not drowning now and get my head above water. So thank you all so much. Additional prayers and thoughts are always appreciated I still have a bumby road ahead. I have faith it will get better though.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:10 PM on May. 8, 2010