Is this just plain laziness???

Ok we are at the mall we get to the front of the mall and my dh says ok get ready to jump over and get the wheel I am like WTF? I get upset and tell him to just find a parking space he's like get your butt over on this side (cars are all over the place) so I jump over and drive off now I know I shouldn't got upset but I look at it like hey the walking is good for you why not park and walk the rest oppose to being dropped off especially while Im doing stuff on my new Ipad he got me...lol I guess I shouldn't have over reacted. But still when I was pregnant and went to the storer mall I would park far so that I can have a good walk and that was all I was trying to say. That's ladies just venting I feel better but still want to here what you ladies think (you can bash I don't care). ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Health

• Well if he wanted to be droped off in front and you park. Why didn't you drive to the mall and not him?
    Park the car way in the back, so he has to walk a long way to get to the car when you leave.

Answer by louise2 at 3:38 PM on May. 8, 2010

• He should be letting you out at the door!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:04 PM on May. 8, 2010