Ideas for keeping my almost 3 mo. old entertained?

I don't want to leave him in his bouncy seat because the toy think on it is broken, he gets bored with his play mat and won't stay in his swing very long. What are good things to do with him at such young age?

acurran88

Asked by acurran88 at 4:05 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• talk/read
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:40 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Hold him and play with him, he is going to grow up way to soon! Everything else will still be there. My DD is 8 months today and it seems like a lifetime ago that she was that small. She's usually more interested in her jumper or her activity table to cuddle with me.
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 5:41 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I was going to recommend a bouncer with toys until I read your post!

http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Precious-Planet-Giraffe-Bouncer/dp/B001GQ2RVW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1273355429&sr=1-2

this is the one my boys have, their almost 8 months and they still LOVE to play with those animals!
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 5:50 PM on May. 8, 2010