Have you ever had an affair...

and kept it a secret completely? As in your SO never found out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• No, never felt the need to have an affair. I don't think I will ever feel that need.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:17 PM on May. 8, 2010

• it wasnt an affair, but i did sleep with someone, one time..... i told my husband. were fine
    Anonymous

• No. I love my husband and I am not trash.
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 5:20 PM on May. 8, 2010

• No, but I'm considering it. After all he's cheated on me 6 different times. Just want the sweet taste of revenge, plus said man gives me the attention husband doesn't. What's the harm?
    Anonymous

• SO and I have an open relationship so there is no cheating. We tell the other when we're going to be with someone else. He loves it. It's a turn on for him to think I'm with another man. It keeps the relationship from getting where we take each other for granted.
    Anonymous

• No i have not. But i did leave my ex husband for another man that i was falling in love with, we did not have an affair & i did not cheat. I did the right thing, & left my ex husband, THEN i hooked up with him. We've been married 5 years.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:00 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Nope. I love him and I respect him too much to do that. I also know that he trusts me and that to betray his trust like that would be a despicable thing for me to do, and I could not live with myself if I did that. IF, and that's a huge IF, we ever reached a point where our relationship had gotten bad enough that I felt the need to turn to another man, I would end things before doing so. He's been hurt very badly by other women in his past cheating on him, as have I by men in my past, and I simply refuse to be like the other women he's been with. I love him, with all my heart and soul, I would do absolutely anything for him, and I won't hurt him like that.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:09 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Answered at 4:47 PM on May. 8, 2010 by: Anonymous
    SO and I have an open relationship so there is no cheating. We tell the other when we're going to be with someone else. He loves it. It's a turn on for him to think I'm with another man. It keeps the relationship from getting where we take each other for granted.

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,whatever works for you,but all
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 6:36 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Nope I adore my DH, I havent thought of another man like that since I met him. We have an agreement that if we feel like we have grown apart and want to be with other people we will get divorced. I dont want my kids to think Im a horrible wife who slept around behind their fathers back and then lied about it and DH feels the same way. Are vows to each other meant some thing.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 7:31 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I did! And i then left my husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on May. 9, 2010