what makes your kid so great???

Just thinking about mother's day and how lucky I am to have such an amazing little boy =)

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 4:32 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am lucky to have one boy and one girl. They are so cute....( I am a little biased I guess...lol)

My dd has mild aspergers and she is so smart b/c of it. She has been reading since she was 2. ;) Smarter than we even realize I believe.

My little boy is so smart and sweet. He really cares about other people and their feelings.

LUCKY MOM!
    Anonymous

• My babygirl is so great ... because she is MINE. : )
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 4:36 PM on May. 8, 2010

• My daughter is so exuberant and upbeat. She reminds me what life is all about :) That's what makes her so great to me.

The baby in my belly is so great because he/she is showing me day by day that my body is beautiful, not at all broken and can create miracles :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:42 PM on May. 8, 2010

• My son is amazing. He's adorable, smart, sweet, and so compassionate toward others. He's only 5, and on his own he has asked to collect gifts for poor people instead of presents for himself at his birthday party. He loves people and loves to give. He'd give the shirt off his back if someone wanted it. His preschool teachers don't want him to go to K in the fall, they said they wish they could keep him.
    Anonymous

• My kids are grown and they are all sweet, considerate, compassionate and smart, but what makes them great is that I made them that way and they are mine!

Answer by older at 4:59 PM on May. 8, 2010

• They are the alpha and omega to me
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:28 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Come to my page and check them out--you'll see!!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 10:32 PM on May. 8, 2010

• My son just rocks. He's a good kid, Listens well, is adventerous, not whiny, smart, cool, and cute. Plus he's got one heck of an imagination.

He's actually not bad to be stuck with all day everyday. I've met some kids that If they we're mine, I'd get a job asap and put their little butts in daycare to be someone elses problems.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:23 AM on May. 9, 2010