anyone elses husband pmsing????

mine sure is this week ugh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Mine is!!! He was yelling at everyone yesterday-to the point that the waitress brought him an extra beer and told him to chill-lol (we know the owner so it was really funny) Today he has been avoiding everyone and is moody when I try and talk to him. Mother's day should be SO much fun. Hopfully he will oiut of this "funk" by tomorrow. I was even thinking of getting a buddy to go out with him tonight to see if that would break the mood. Sorry to ramble but I am just glad to see I am not the only one with a moody DH today.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 5:33 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Every single day LOL Nah j/k he isn't THAT bad but he definitely has his moments!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 5:38 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Yes, yes, and yes. Making him take the kids tonite so I can go to my spin class and get the hell away from him.
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 5:47 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I think my husband PMSs all the freaking time. I always tell him to go pop a midol and to chill out.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:56 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Yes but he always gets stressed when we have a lot of relatives in town. I just took the babies (twins) and left for an errand while his mom plays with the other grandkids and he can relax! He puts up with me and I can return the favor!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 5:57 PM on May. 8, 2010

• op here im so glad im not alone in this ....every day hes got his moments i tell him go take a damn xanax lol i wishhe would just chill worse then a woman i swear !!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on May. 9, 2010

• If only they would learn ow to deal with their emotions...........in ways that are not agressive
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 2:33 PM on May. 9, 2010