Single moms/mothers day

Does anyone get you a mothers day gift like your parents?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My Mother does. She is so thoughtful. Thank You MOM !
    Anonymous

• We make mothers day corsages to sell and then make corsages for all the single, widowed and older ladies for mothers day for free. Someone should make every mother feel special on mother's day!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 5:22 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I'm single with one son. He's old (LOL, 19) now...but when he was younger I made a big deal out of Mother's Day, a day to do things with me that I want. We would go out to eat (every meal!), go for a walk, depending on what was going on in town, we'd do that....
    When he got to be about 7 he asked when Kids' Day was....so I made that up....he could eat what he wanted like ice cream for breakfast, we would do the things he wanted for the whole day....

I think he still wishes we did Kids Day. I'll ask him tomorrow.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:41 PM on May. 8, 2010

• My parents have always gotten me a Mother's Day gift since my oldest was born - usually something little, like some flowers for my yard or a book. They did it when I was single and married.

Answer by missanc at 7:20 PM on May. 8, 2010

• We already have a kids day...It's called Christmas. That's what my Dad always told me.
    Anonymous