I think we are going to TTC #3 in the fall...I am excited and nervous! Were you that way when you knew you were going to have another one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was beyond excited and too happy to be nervous.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:28 PM on May. 8, 2010

• We are in the process of TTC #3. There are times where I think "What the hell are we doing!?!" LOL But that's just every now and then. I think it's only normal to feel that way at times. Once the new little one arrives you'll forget all of that nervousness. Good luck to you and your family ;)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 5:36 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Ctink Good luck to you guys!!! Glad I am not the only one who feels that way. There are times that I think, "what the hell are we doing" too! HAHAHAHA! That made me feel better!
    Anonymous

• Well, I'll never get to TTC#3 unless DH & I divorce or he dies (how morbid!), but I felt like you did when we were TTC our 2nd child. Our first was an "accident," but our 2nd was completely planned and it was so exciting! DH was excited too but for different reasons obviously...unfortunately for him, I got pregnant the first month! LOL
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 8:05 PM on May. 8, 2010